New Elektronite Game - Paddle Party Available November 11, 2

Started by Elektronite, October 10, 2013, 18:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektronite

Serial 12, 13 and 15 are now gone.

2,3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 17, 18 remain

Elektronite

Classic Game Publishers is now selling SINGLE copies of Paddle Party for $60 US plus shipping Complete in Box

http://www.elektronite.com/Games/Paddle_Party.htm

Paddle Party is the second Intellivision game written by Dave Akers who wrote Klax for the arcade!

You can order here with Visa and MasterCard  (PayPal is NOT accepted on the site - email gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com for more information!

ACHTUNG! Liebe deutsche Kunden. Die Shopping Software "Zen Cart" hat zur Zeit technische Probleme bei Kunden mit deutscher Lieferanschrift. Somit kann der Kauf nicht abgeschlossen werden. Wir arbeiten an einer schnellstmöglichen Lösung. Bitte schreiben Sie uns eine Mail an mailto:gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com">gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com für weitere Informationen.

TL

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Elektronite

The sale is over...

Single copies are $70

Buy two and save $20

Only available for a limited time....

sloan

Fail to understand how you will sell many copies at that price.

Elektronite

The price is similar to new games for new consoles.

The introductory price for this title was cheaper. People who did not wait saved money. Now the price is $70.

Since you brought it up, I will explain the thinking behind the pricing. It really does make sense.

Conventional wisdom says that lower price = more sales. While true for commodities, it isn't true for this market.

Games like this are not a commodity. It is a small run, and very specialized. 

People who generally want the product want it. People who don't want it, don't. Price is of little concern to most people who are interested in the game. In your case, if you really wanted the game, you would have bought it when it was cheaper. You didn't buy it then, and you won't buy it now. You MIGHT be one of the people who would take the product if it was say 30 dollars, but most people are not going to be swayed by price on this item. And, if I sold them at that price, I would be losing money on every sale and not necessarily selling more copies.

The programming, printing of gatefold boxes, professional quality overlays and full colour manuals are not cheap. One could argue that I could get my costs down by cutting the quality on these, and that would be correct. However, the customers who BUY the games want the quality.

The reality is, that the risk of producing these is far greater if I try to sell MORE copies at a CHEAPER price, rather than fewer copies at a more expensive price. Since I want to continue to produce games, I obviously can't afford to lose money on titles. That is the reason that it is OPPOSITE to many products....the price starts out lower and goes UP in price later.

It is what it is. I make no apologies for it. I am simply explaining. it. I have thousands (yes, thousands) of dollars tied up in this venture, and the market is too small to have cheaper carts.....just the reality of the situation.

Elektronite

What our customers are saying about Dave Akers' new game Paddle Party;

"Paddle Party.... has a good sense of humor! Very funny!"

"I got my Paddle Party today, most awesome! I highly recommend you order your copy soon!"

"The shrinkwrapped boxes are beautiful.  Thank you, Elektronite and Classic Game Publishers, for another job well done!"

"Air Hockey is my favorite but all the games on it are very well done."

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Elektronite

Not well enough.

The game won't be available in 2 weeks, so if someone wants a copy, now is the time to place your order.

https://www.classicgamepublishers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=23