New Homebrew Jaguar Game - TUBE

Started by TL, March 10, 2012, 19:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Tube Atari Jaguar.

Looks rather good!!!

Especially considering this guys last game Shoot 'em Up was woeful to say to the least.

I might burn this and give it a try tomorrow and then do a review for it.

DreamcastRIP

Wow, that's impressive. The best-looking Jag homebrew game I recall seeing in quite some time.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Minerals

looks kinda Stun Runner-esque i like it!

zapiy

wow, playing that for any extended amount of time would destroy me...lol

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

I will try to get a review of this done in the next couple of days to go up in the guide.

Jag_Slave

This game is pretty neat! I like the way it look :)

I just hope he doesnt space it off like his space shooter. This game with a few extras like enemies, speed barriers, items, more vehicles/vehicle animations, earn-able tracks, and some techno music would be an instant win for the Jag!

TL

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"This game is pretty neat! I like the way it look :)

I just hope he doesnt space it off like his space shooter. This game with a few extras like enemies, speed barriers, items, more vehicles/vehicle animations, earn-able tracks, and some techno music would be an instant win for the Jag!

I totally agree, especially about the music - that would really improve the experience!

TL

Tube: Second Edition was released yesterday.

It corrects all the small things wrong with the original by adding more tracks, techno music and even improved graphics!!!  8)

Jag_Slave

I really like it... I think if he keeps improving it bit by bit- he will have a game more than worthy of a cart!

TL

Tube Second Edition Atari Jaguar

Here is a vid of the new version.

I thought they had added in-game music but seems they havn't. Real shame as that was the one thing that this game needed the most.

Minerals

Still think this looks cool, even without music.

I think this game would work really well if converted to IOS aswell, the accelerometer tilt facility would really suit the game play.

TL

Quote from: "Minerals"Still think this looks cool, even without music.

I think this game would work really well if converted to IOS aswell, the accelerometer tilt facility would really suit the game play.

Oh yeah its a great game don't get me wrong, I already gave it a good review, but with some thumping techno it would be amazing.

Somebody else on another forum said the same about converting to iOS

TL

Apperently the wrong version was released, it does have in-game music as promised  :o

Tube SE Derelict Music .Atari Jaguar

dcultrapro

nice! that looks pretty good, I thought it was gonna be something like a 2d puzzle game again, will there be enemies and pick ups etc?
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"nice! that looks pretty good, I thought it was gonna be something like a 2d puzzle game again, will there be enemies and pick ups etc?

No because its about pure racing. Trying to stay on the track and get the best time.