Author Topic: Ball And Flag - New NES Homebrew!  (Read 1176 times)

Offline TL

• View Profile
Ball And Flag - New NES Homebrew!
« on: August 13, 2013, 23:03:56 PM »
[align=center:tqhkph4r][size=360][font=comic sans ms:tqhkph4r]Ball And Flag[/font:tqhkph4r][/size]
[size=240][font=impact:tqhkph4r]Nintendo Entertainment System[/font:tqhkph4r][/size]

[size=140]Here is a new homebrew game for the Nintendo Entertainment System that was originally programmed in just 2 hours! Developed by a team called Power Famicom, you can look at their blog HERE it takes the form of a strategy puzzle game.[/size]

[size=140]You are a ball in a labyrinth and you must retrieve the flag before the time expires. Each labyrinth is purely random so no game is ever the same! You have a limited amount of bombs you can use to destroy the solid blocks and you earn more for completing each level. You may want to save these though for when things really get tough![/size]

[size=140]The programmers are still developing the game further and have already made several changes to game such as improved controls, new scoring routines and better compatibility with real hardware. The game can be downloaded for free (in beta form) from the website listed below. For those without a NES flashcart or emulator to play it here is a video for you![/size]

Beta version of my game

[size=180]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size][/align:tqhkph4r]

Online TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: Ball And Flag - New NES Homebrew!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 23:11:35 PM »
Pretty cool!  I'm glad I have the Everdrive N8!  I can try these games on real hardware with it! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline onthinice

• View Profile
Re: Ball And Flag - New NES Homebrew!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 06:15:25 AM »
Interesting. Reminds me of Boulderdash without the boulders or RallyX without anything chasing you.