Kickstarter Projects

Started by Shadowrunner, June 28, 2013, 19:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Good looking game. Already past the goal too.

TrekMD

Yes it is!  I decided to get the Dreamcast version.  Hopefully I can get the Genesis ROM so I can play it on that system as well.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Looks flipping awesome.

I'll reach out to them.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Cool.  The game does look great.  I just hope I can get the ROM for the Genesis even though I'm supporting the game for the Dreamcast.  I'll have to ask.

TrekMD

Here is a Kickstarter that should be of interest...

Next Gen Dreamcast Controller
Creating a modern and ergonomic designed Dreamcast Controller
https://youtu.be/dVDkC2nbEKk

The Next Gen Sega Dreamcast Controller by Retro Fighters is a modern take on the original  Dreamcast controller. We wanted to remake the Dreamcast controller with next generation features and designs!

Check the campaign here:  Next Gen Dreamcast Controller

Shadowrunner

I backed the N64 controller these guys made and it turned out great.

I'm not a fan of the original Dreamcast controller at all, but I already have a PS2 to DC adapter which works great so I don't really need this. Otherwise I'd be getting one for sure.

TrekMD

I really like the design, so I'm likely going to support this. 

zapiy

That is a super cool KS to back thats for sure.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

I've backed it already.  The controllers look amazing.

TrekMD

If you own a Dreamcast, be sure to check out this Kickstarter campaing.  The name of the game is Arcade Racing Legends and it has already been funded.  Below are two videos about the game...

Shadowrunner

Looks good. I've been trying to stay away from Kickstarter but I might have to give in.

TrekMD

Well, at least you know this one is funded and very well.  So, it shouldn't be a problem.

zapiy

Looks a great game, very sega rally like.

TrekMD

Yes it does.  Really cool and it does look amazing on the DC!

TrekMD

Here is another nice looking game on a Kickstarter.  This time, the game is for the Sega Genesis/MD and it is called Phantom Gear.  Below is a video review of the game...