How often?

Started by zapiy, January 29, 2011, 02:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Do you use your retro gaming systems?

I have not used mine for at least a year.. Having said that we were on the playstation the otherday...Does that count lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DEADDOLL666

I've still got a ps one and a dreamcast lol never use them anymore as i play final fantasy 7 on the ps3 now.

Anonymous

I think the ps one counts as retro now? Well i have not played on the ps or megadrive since I moved around 3 years ago so far too long! But the gamecube n64 and Gameboy colour have been played recently ( don't tell dd I was playing the n64)
I was thinking of plucking up courage to get up in the attic to sort all my stuff out to get the old toys down- Get off putting when your room is smaller than a rabbit hutch :p

zapiy

I managed a blast on my dreamcast at the weekend. What an awesome system still that is.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

Never owned a dreamcast! Never even really later on it Whig is shocking really! Think I may I've to snag a go on a friends! Hehe

DEADDOLL666

There were some really good games on the dreamcast my favorite had to be jet set radio that game was awsome also Sega gt

zapiy

Yeah I had a bash on JSR and Crazy Taxi. Kids loved it and they keep going on it. Might did out House of the dead this weekend.

DEADDOLL666

have you got the light gun's for house of the dead?
That game is always a top game for in the arcades lol also time crisis

zapiy

I sure do mate all boxed as new.

DEADDOLL666

you should get some pic's of your console's and game's collection and post them on here.

zapiy

Will see what I can do, most is packed away so getting at it and so on will take sometime lol.

Anonymous

Ohhhh you should make a day of it! Would be greatntpnsee some photos- perhaps when you fancy playing them and dig them out just snap a photo so we can percent over your collection!

DEADDOLL666

Quote from: "greenpixie"Ohhhh you should make a day of it! Would be greatntpnsee some photos- perhaps when you fancy playing them and dig them out just snap a photo so we can percent over your collection!

you really need to start reading what you've typed on your iphone before sending it lol

Anonymous

TL

I generally play my mine at least once a week, usually on a Sunday actually.

I tend to pick a machine to play and then play on it all afternoon  8)