Cascade - Unreleased Sega Mega Drive game set for release!

Started by TL, March 10, 2014, 15:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:2of2em7z]

[size=140]Cascade is a dice-based puzzler set in outer space, where your skill will be judged by wacky aliens.
This never before seen game will amuse you with its quirky aliens that welcome you with silly spoken lines such as, "Oh no, a human!" and "May the dice be with you." It also features a competetive two player mode.
Hey! It takes cunning and quick thinking to blast through each successive level of Cascade! Complete all seven levels and you will be welcomed to the planet Cascadia. But what awaits you there: Fame? Fortune? The game's production credits? Only one way to find out...

Cascade was originally developed by Atari Lynx creators Epyx, who are also famous for games like Pit Stop, California Games and Impossible Mission. Super Fighter Team are finishing the game and their goal is to recreate the authentic Genesis / Mega Drive gaming experience that you have come to love.

Here's what you'll be getting when you order:

Game cartridge with authentic plastic shell
Full color instruction manual
Full color cardstock box

Cascade will begin shipping in 2015.[/size]

[size=240]ORDER HERE![/size]

[/align:2of2em7z]

Shadowrunner

Sounds like a really cool game, and SFT always do a great job!
Only thing is I'm getting really tired of having to pre pay a year + in advance for these games, but if you don't you either miss out or have to wait for a 2nd run. I really wished they would come up with a different method, even 50% down and the rest when it shipped would be preferable.
That said, I guess I will pre-order to ensure I do get a copy.

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Sounds like a really cool game, and SFT always do a great job!
Only thing is I'm getting really tired of having to pre pay a year + in advance for these games, but if you don't you either miss out or have to wait for a 2nd run. I really wished they would come up with a different method, even 50% down and the rest when it shipped would be preferable.
That said, I guess I will pre-order to ensure I do get a copy.

Same as, I really don't want to buy/order a game now that I don't get until next year sometime!

TrekMD

A new game release from SFT for the Genesis?  Cool.  Talk about an early preorder, though! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

I would like to see a bit more on this, a video would be great.