Ms. Pac-Man "Baby" Levels

Started by TrekMD, January 22, 2013, 14:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

AA member Jaynz has begun working on a hack of Ms. Pac-Man for the Atari 7800 to alter the mazes so they look like the Baby Pac-Man mazes.  Right now the mazes are done and he's working on adding some other elements to the game.  Because there is no pinball screen, the mazes have been slightly modified.  You can follow the progress on Atari Age:  Ms. Pac-Man "Baby" Levels.  Working a78 and bin (for CC2) files are posted there.

[align=center:svu9d85r]

[size=80]Posted with permission from Jaynz.[/size][/align:svu9d85r]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

The graphics have had another update.  Here you go:

[align=center:25bpxpjt]

[/align:25bpxpjt]

TL

TrekMD

I wish it was possible to create the pinball table virtually to make it a complete port of the game!

onthinice

Very good work 8) Thanks for posting TrekMD!

TrekMD

AA member Justin De Lucia has done another hack of Ms. Pac-Man to create another version of Baby Pac-Man.  Here are some images:

[align=center:1m3bvq55]

[/align:1m3bvq55]

I've attached the ROM image.  More info can be found on the same thread I posted above.

[size=80]Posted with permission from Justin De Lucia.[/size]

onthinice

Thanks TrekMD! I just downloaded the zip file.

TrekMD

I'm just hoping that someone actually develops a more complete game with the pinball and all.  :)  I know some folks are trying to work more on this.

onthinice

A complete game would really be neat to play on a home console.

zapiy

Brilliant i am all over this..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC