Battle Kid 2: NES

Started by Jag_Slave, January 20, 2013, 23:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag_Slave

Anyone already review this or had a chance to play it? I checked and waited on this game forever, and then I lost track and it was released in december, and now its sold out! What are you thoughts on this title?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhekBKjv ... sults_main

Shadowrunner

Looks like they will have more for sale next month so I will probably try to get a copy then. Cool looking game. Zapiy has an interview with the guys who made the game coming up. If you want to ask any questions there's a thread in the interview section.

Jag_Slave

Awesome, Im sure I can think of a few to ask since I make video games as well!

zapiy

Does look like a great little game.. 

The interview is up waiting for questions.  ;D

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

108 Stars

It is fun I bet, I did get a chance to play part 1 once.

Sadly if it's anything like part 1 it's incredibly hard. I'm talking Mega-Man-and-Ninja-Gaiden-are-a-piece-of-cake-in-comparison-hard.
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "108 Stars"It is fun I bet, I did get a chance to play part 1 once.

Sadly if it's anything like part 1 it's incredibly hard. I'm talking Mega-Man-and-Ninja-Gaiden-are-a-piece-of-cake-in-comparison-hard.

I think I read on their website that this sequel has multiple difficulty levels so it might not be to bad.