Author Topic: Atari Lynx - Karate World Tour  (Read 5100 times)

Offline 108 Stars

• View Profile
    • http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/
Atari Lynx - Karate World Tour
« on: November 28, 2012, 01:26:53 AM »

Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

Offline TL

• View Profile
Re: Atari Lynx - Karate World Tour
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 01:30:36 AM »
WOW!  8)

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 05:00:44 AM »
Excuse me as I pick up my jaw from the ground!  Take my money right now! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:12:44 PM »
Wow that is looking simply fantastic i have to agree with the above.

Well done all involved.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Rogue Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 14:56:15 PM »
That looks ruddy amazing.Wonder if it'll get coverage in RG magazine, it damn well desrves it.

Superb work by all responsible there.

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 16:06:43 PM »
Very impressive looking! Really glad I got that Lynx a while ago, looks like some cool new games coming for it.

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 23:24:15 PM »
Loving the look of this game. I just hope they don't include those crappy logos of eJagFest, AA and NexGam in the final build.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 23:59:37 PM »
Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"
Loving the look of this game. I just hope they don't include those crappy logos of eJagFest, AA and NexGam in the final build.

Why not?  I thought that was kinda fun to see.  At least, the e-Jagfest one.  :)

Offline Rogue Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 00:08:15 AM »
I too, liked the E-Jagfest banners, thought it added that little touch of it's own to the setting.

Be shame to see them go, in my humble opinion.

Offline DreamcastRIP

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 00:59:24 AM »
Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"

Why not?  I thought that was kinda fun to see.  At least, the e-Jagfest one.  :)

I'd rather not say for why here.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 01:13:35 AM »
OK

Offline 108 Stars

• View Profile
    • http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 13:24:05 PM »
Well, I don't want to be involved in any war. I stated that on AA when people were anti-RVG, and I will make that clear here. I judge people on how they behave to ME.

Jagfest, Atari Age and neXGam banners will definitely be in the game; neXGam has been my "home" in the internet for years now, and the core people there are like a second family to me; we meet up regularely. And many of the same people are also regulars at e-Jagfest; I attended this year for the first time and people there were just nice to me.
As for AtariAge; whatever beef you might have with them, it is a big forum with lots of people. You can't get along with everyone, I understand that, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a fun forum with many good people and the place to be when it comes to Atari imo (and yes, I was at JSII, and after a short time I asked to be banned because the attitude there really pissed ME off, so that's a banner I probably wouldn't put in)

We should all get away from thinking in some kind of factions that have issues with each other. We're all individuals and don't need to be guided by some group-mentality. I am here because I like this forum, and people have been nice so far; yet I am also friends with shr-3g for example. Doesn't matter to me where people are active, or if one of them has a problem with anyone else I associate with; and I hope that's fine for everyone.
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 13:40:46 PM »

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Atari Lynx - Karate World Tour
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 16:15:02 PM »
Quote from: "108 Stars"
Well, I don't want to be involved in any war. I stated that on AA when people were anti-RVG, and I will make that clear here. I judge people on how they behave to ME.

Jagfest, Atari Age and neXGam banners will definitely be in the game; neXGam has been my "home" in the internet for years now, and the core people there are like a second family to me; we meet up regularely. And many of the same people are also regulars at e-Jagfest; I attended this year for the first time and people there were just nice to me.
As for AtariAge; whatever beef you might have with them, it is a big forum with lots of people. You can't get along with everyone, I understand that, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a fun forum with many good people and the place to be when it comes to Atari imo (and yes, I was at JSII, and after a short time I asked to be banned because the attitude there really pissed ME off, so that's a banner I probably wouldn't put in)

We should all get away from thinking in some kind of factions that have issues with each other. We're all individuals and don't need to be guided by some group-mentality. I am here because I like this forum, and people have been nice so far; yet I am also friends with shr-3g for example. Doesn't matter to me where people are active, or if one of them has a problem with anyone else I associate with; and I hope that's fine for everyone.

Same as mate. I have no beef with anyone and that's how I roll.  RVG is for anyone that interested in its core theme.  Retro gaming. Ultimately like you say, some of those forums are huge and not everyone will get along. That's life I suppose.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Rogue Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 17:36:45 PM »
I've no idea of the various issues going on, between anyone, on any other forum, i just thought the banners were a nice touch, making it stand out that little bit extra.

Be shame for anything to sour the taste as it were, of such an amazing looking game.