New Jaguar Homebrew - Moles

Started by TrekMD, November 26, 2012, 23:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

If you are familiar with Lemmings, then Moles should be familiar as well as it was inspired by that game.  Here are some images of the game through emulation.  Still in the works, but wanted to share.

It's always good to see new games for the Jaguar but I'm still eagerly waiting for something that pushes the machine to its limits. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Saw this earlier, might be fun - we will see I guess!

108 Stars

GroovyBee showed me this, seems like great fun; and a pretty big game at that, with hopefully sixty plus levels.

I personally like it that the moles are bigger than the Lemmings, though most graphics are placeholders atm. Call me a graphics whore, but I just like seeing nice sprites. :)
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TrekMD

Quote from: "108 Stars"GroovyBee showed me this, seems like great fun; and a pretty big game at that, with hopefully sixty plus levels.

I personally like it that the moles are bigger than the Lemmings, though most graphics are placeholders atm. Call me a graphics whore, but I just like seeing nice sprites. :)

Graphics whore!  Graphics whore!  LOL  All kidding aside, I don't think the images from the emulator may make it justice.  Nothing like seeing in live.  Besides, Lemmings is a good game, so a clone should be as well.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I like the look of that and with that many levels it will sure be a sound investment..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC