New Atari 2600 Homebrew - Bomb on Pixel City

Started by TrekMD, November 13, 2012, 13:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

A new game is now available for purchase for the Atari 2600, Bomb on Pixel City.  Purchasing information can be found here

[align=center:3gmm1bxd][/align:3gmm1bxd]

Here is a video of the demo:

[align=center:3gmm1bxd]Bomb on pixel city - beta[/align:3gmm1bxd]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DZ-Jay

Looks simple, but addictive. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

TrekMD

There's an iOS version of the game as well.  That version was done to be similar to the 2600 and then the programmer decided to make a real 2600 version!  :)

DZ-Jay

Quote from: "TrekMD"There's an iOS version of the game as well.  That version was done to be similar to the 2600 and then the programmer decided to make a real 2600 version!  :)

I can't find it in the App Store...

TrekMD

Quote from: "DZ-Jay"
Quote from: "TrekMD"There's an iOS version of the game as well.  That version was done to be similar to the 2600 and then the programmer decided to make a real 2600 version!  :)

I can't find it in the App Store...

It was released in France.  Could that have something to do with it not showing up for you?  It does have the same name.

DZ-Jay

Perhaps.  In any case, I recently acquired a System Changer for my Intellivision to play Atari VCS games, so I'm definitely getting this one. :)

Thanks for posting it.

TrekMD

Quote from: "DZ-Jay"Perhaps.  In any case, I recently acquired a System Changer for my Intellivision to play Atari VCS games, so I'm definitely getting this one. :)

TL

onthinice

Awesome! Did that bird take the plane out? LOL!

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"Awesome! Did that bird take the plane out? LOL!
Yes it is a big bird!  LOL