Atari 5200 Gauntlet

Started by TrekMD, June 28, 2012, 22:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Trooper

Sadly never tried the ST version of Gauntlet 2, 4-Player sounds like a blast on ST.

My bad in my post above yours, i meant an Atari 8 Bit system, after all Gauntlet converted well to Nes and MS.

TL

Quote from: "Rogue Trooper"Sadly never tried the ST version of Gauntlet 2, 4-Player sounds like a blast on ST.

My bad in my post above yours, i meant an Atari 8 Bit system, after all Gauntlet converted well to Nes and MS.

I have taken my ST with 4-player adapter to a few shows and it always goes down a storm!

It's a shame the 7800 version never came out as it was said to be superb in the preview they did in ACE magazine, the same coding team as the SMS version too.

Rogue Trooper

Have that issue of ACE (well scan of it on DVD), crying shame the 7800 version never appeared, yet another what could have been.

Mind you, would that not be fair way of describing the 7800? system i'm only just starting to notice and is looking very capable in right hands.

TL

Quote from: "Rogue Trooper"Have that issue of ACE (well scan of it on DVD), crying shame the 7800 version never appeared, yet another what could have been.

Mind you, would that not be fair way of describing the 7800? system i'm only just starting to notice and is looking very capable in right hands.

Really?  :o

I have been looking for that for years!!!! Is there anyway you can get it to me?

Have you seen the 7800 Vs. NES thread we have? It's very interesting indeed, has even surprised me!

Rogue Trooper

PM sent regarding the ACE's.

Will indeed be checking out the 7800 VS Nes thread.