Atlantean - New PC Engine Homebrew!

Started by TL, November 03, 2012, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Looks absolutely awesome fella. Great work.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Looks dead smart..well done top work to all involved :)

TrekMD

That looks really cool.  Wish it got ported to other systems.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Orders are available now.

$60$ + $8 shipping in USA | $60$ + $15 First Class International | $60 + $25 First Class Priority

Please be aware that all cards and cases are hand-made and there may be a delay before orders are shipped.

Order here

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

No time to wasite, eh Shadowrunner?  ;)  I wish they'd release this for the Genesis/MD.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

AirZonk

Got my order request in too late. Guess I have to wait for the second batch.

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "AirZonk"Got my order request in too late. Guess I have to wait for the second batch.

Did you get a reply from them that told you that? I haven't heard anything from them since I submitted my order. Not sure if I got in on the first batch or what's going on.

zapiy

AirZonk

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"
Quote from: "AirZonk"Got my order request in too late. Guess I have to wait for the second batch.

Did you get a reply from them that told you that? I haven't heard anything from them since I submitted my order. Not sure if I got in on the first batch or what's going on.

I haven't gotten any sort of reply at all. I need to check over at the PCEFX forums and see what's going on.

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "AirZonk"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"

I haven't gotten any sort of reply at all. I need to check over at the PCEFX forums and see what's going on.

Yeah me either. If you find out anything let us know  :)

sunteam_paul

Just to clarify - Andrew/Arkhan is handling all the orders. Once you email your order across it basically goes in a big queue - once enough cards have been prepared, then he will send over a PayPal invoice. These things take time to manufacture by hand so there is a delay as loads of orders are coming in at once.

Shadowrunner

Thanks for the info Paul. I will wait patiently  :)

Shadowrunner

I received the invoice for this today and just sent payment :)