Nintendo DS Retro Compilations

Started by TL, October 29, 2012, 16:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

So as many of you know I got a Nintendo DSi XL recently and have been getting a few games to go with it.

I am particularly interested in any retro compilations available for it!

I have already ordered/bought the following:

Atari Greatest Hits Volume 1
Intellivision Lives
Namco Museum
Konami Arcade Classics

I am also bidding on a Space Invaders collection, are there any others out there?

Shadowrunner

I mentioned this before but there is a volume 2 of Atari Greatest Hits. It has over 50 games on it from the 2600 and arcade.

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"I mentioned this before but there is a volume 2 of Atari Greatest Hits. It has over 50 games on it from the 2600 and arcade.

I did wonder if there was a volume 2, I will need to look that up.

EDIT: Seems to be quite rare over here, there is only one on eBay (loads in the US though!)

onthinice

Congratts Laird!!! I only have the Namco Museum. Did not know about some of the others.

TL

I got Atari Greatest Hits Vol. 2 yesterday, its even better than the first one!

I also recieved Intellivision Lives too and am currently really enjoying Astro Smash

CeefaxOfDelphi

never knew Intellivision lives made it onto DS.  Was that a US release?

TL

Quote from: "CeefaxOfDelphi"never knew Intellivision lives made it onto DS.  Was that a US release?

Yes, I got it off eBay!

CeefaxOfDelphi

not strictly a compilation, but Retro Game Challenge is a DS game I've picked up a while back. 

Apart from that, the four listed at the bottom are the only ones I've heard about.

(Probably some stuff in Japan that we never got)

TL

Quote from: "CeefaxOfDelphi"not strictly a compilation, but Retro Game Challenge is a DS game I've picked up a while back. 

Apart from that, the four listed at the bottom are the only ones I've heard about.

(Probably some stuff in Japan that we never got)

I will look out for that, what is it about?

I am looking to try and get the Space Invaders one now.