DK Arcade for Intellivision ROM Now on sale!

Started by Elektronite, October 09, 2012, 06:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektronite

D1K ARCADE ROM from Elektronite and Classic Game Publishers, Inc. - Now on Sale!

The "digital version" of D1K is now ready for distribution. To purchase the ROM, send $15 payment by PayPal to the following address:

mailto:carlmuellerjr@yahoo.com">carlmuellerjr@yahoo.com

The ROM will be sent to you in both BIN + CFG and in ROM format, suitable for playing in most emulators and on the Intellicart or CC3. You will also receive a PDF of the D1K instruction sheet, along with images of the box cover, and overlay.

Note that each ROM is personalized and contains your name and serial number (assigned in the order of purchase). The second page of credits will list your name and serial number.

Please include a note with your payment indicating the name you want to see on the credits screen above the serial number. This can be a handle or nickname, no more than 18 characters in length. Specify the exact capitalization you would like to use. If you don't send this information, I will assume that you want to use the name associated with your PayPal account - names longer than 18 characters will be truncated.

Binaries will be delivered to the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account.

(I shouldn't have to mention that since the ROM contains your personal information, it would be unwise to distribute it.)

I hope having D1K in ROM format allows you to play it exactly the way you want, where you want it! :)

Carl

zapiy

This is fantastic news, will share it on our social media pages.. ;)

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...