Favourite Video Game Characters

Started by TL, February 09, 2012, 22:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Here is one of mine:

Angus McGregor from Kasumi Ninja on the Atari Jaguar. What is not to love about a ginger Scotsman who shoots fire balls out of his dick?  ;D

zapiy

That's actually a very hard question for me to answer. I guess it's a cute fella called Rick Dangerous. I loved the screaming when he fell.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest4258

Here's one of them, Dave from Maniac Mansion, Not as much the character (he has no special abilities) but his theme music is what makes him one of my favorites, Syd from the same game also has awesome music.

TL

Here is another of mine:

Eric from Back To Skool and Skooldaze

Vyothric

A few of my favourite video game characters:

Bomberman

Commander Keen

Earthworm Jim

Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island)

Kain (Legacy of Kain)

TL

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"

Bentley Bear!!!

Add my vote to Bentley Bear!  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Anonymous

Ryu, all day long. The guy is a gaming god and when Evil Ryu? would decimate continents.

TrekMD

Well, when it comes to favorite video game characters, I think it is hard not to have this guy present:

TL

Talk about missing the obvious!!!!

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Talk about missing the obvious!!!!

Yes, well...it happens!  Glad I was able to correct the omission!

Mire Mare

Yoshi.  Yes he's nauseatingly cute, but he is my character of choice in MK games and I've always enjoyed his appearances in the Mario games and when he's starred in his very own games.

Conker, in sweary mode, is magnificent.  BFD still  makes me giggle like a school kid.

Agent 4125 of Impossible Mission fame, Bruce Lee in his romp on the c64 - if ever an 8 bit representation closely resembled a real person then this is it,  Magic Knight, and the slick spy from Rolling Thunder are 2 cool characters...

Conrad, Flashback, and Lester, Another World, were so well animated and lead such awesome stories that for me it's impossible not to mention them.

Greyfox

Well my handle should announce who mY favourite game character is...a very misunder stood and stylish video game presence , and not reconized enough in the gaming world!!

guest4571

Not the direct game character but oli frey's interpretation of rockford always makes me smile.