Wyvern Tales - New Atari Lynx Homebrew

Started by TrekMD, September 22, 2012, 15:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Though this still has ways to go, I wanted to share some recent images of this game.  It looks great and I can hardly wait to see it released!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Cool! The world needs more RPG's.

zapiy

That looks fantastic..

Who is developing this?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

TL

Our very own 108 Stars is doing the graphics I believe

108 Stars

Indeed I am helping Ninjabba with the graphics. :)
But it is his project, he has done everything on his own until two months ago. I am merely helping out a bit to take off some of the workload from his shoulders.
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

dcultrapro

looks great!! look forward to  hearing more
Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

Quote from: "108 Stars"Indeed I am helping Ninjabba with the graphics. ;D

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

108 Stars

So guys!

I was at e-Jagfest and had the pleasure of showing a few Lynx projects there; one of them being a playable demo of Dragon Saga. :)

And for all those who could not attend e-Jagfest I made a video of the game; over 10 minutes of gameplay. Enjoy!

Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

onthinice

TL

Absolutely fantastic stuff!

I fixed your post so the video is embedded!  8)

108 Stars

Shadowrunner

Very cool looking. I'll be watching for this one.

TrekMD

zapiy

I need to steal Treks word here...WOW..

Great stuff..