Midway Arcade Origins

Started by Greyfox, September 19, 2012, 18:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mire Mare

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Mire Mare"Looks like a must have to me.  Is there a release date yet?

Grey, I don't think you want to (be) illiterate!  I think you mean 'articulate' or you'll illuminate us!  ;D

Great!  I know Greyfox is sometimes fortunate to receive (or blag!) pre-release versions so I thought he'd managed to get it before the release date.

Actually, a quick Google search reveals no finds.  Nothing listed on Amazon either.  It must be a physical release??

Shadowrunner

Yeah I was checking metacritic and they said it came out on Tuesday but I haven't seen it anywhere or heard much about it and it seems odd to only reveal the game list on the day it releases. I'm sure it's a physical release though.

Edit: I just checked a couple of online shops and they say it's releasing next Tuesday the 13th.

Mire Mare

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Yeah I was checking metacritic and they said it came out on Tuesday but I haven't seen it anywhere or heard much about it and it seems odd to only reveal the game list on the day it releases. I'm sure it's a physical release though.

Edit: I just checked a couple of online shops and they say it's releasing next Tuesday the 13th.
Cheers, fella. I thought it a bit odd that I couldn't see it listed anywhere. I'll have a better search online when I get home - I might even pre-order if the price is right.

Greyfox

began my break down of the compilation and you can all read it here

more will follow as soon as I get a chance to have another play.

Mire Mare

Quote from: "Greyfox"began my break down of the compilation and you can all read it here

So, c'mon then, how did you get your copy in advance of it's official release date??  [/envy]

Greyfox

Quote from: "Mire Mare"
Quote from: "Greyfox"began my break down of the compilation and you can all read it here

So, c'mon then, how did you get your copy in advance of it's official release date??  [/envy]

Let's just say, I have friends in high places in Gamestop ...shhhhhh ;)

Mire Mare

Quote from: "Greyfox"
Quote from: "Mire Mare"

Let's just say, I have friends in high places in Gamestop ...shhhhhh ;)

I knew it!!*

* said in the same tone and manner as Ferris Bueller's sister.

Greyfox

"What is so dangerous about a character like Ferris Bueller is he gives good kids bad ideas"

As quoted by principal Ed Rooney :)

Mire Mare

Quote from: "Greyfox""What is so dangerous about a character like Ferris Bueller is he gives good kids bad ideas"

As quoted by principal Ed Rooney :D