Started by TrekMD, September 14, 2012, 22:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Trooper

C+VG scores for budget releases:

Speccy Overall 56%

CPC Overall 52%

C64 Overall 42%

TL

Seen as a new version has just been released I thought I would give this topic a bump:

Double Dragon Trilogy Gameplay Android & iOS

TrekMD

That is definitely something I'm going to get.  I just need to find out if it is also available on OUYA as I'd prefer to play it on that. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"That is definitely something I'm going to get.  I just need to find out if it is also available on OUYA as I'd prefer to play it on that.

Would be good if it is because I have heard the touch screen controls don't work very well on this game.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"That is definitely something I'm going to get.  I just need to find out if it is also available on OUYA as I'd prefer to play it on that.

Would be good if it is because I have heard the touch screen controls don't work very well on this game.

If it isn't available for OUYA, I believe it does have support for gamepad controllers.  I could use my tablet with the controller to play.

TL

Yes, the review I was reading said it works brilliantly with game pads.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Yes, the review I was reading said it works brilliantly with game pads.

Good because, after watching the video, I can't see myself play with touch controls. 

TrekMD

OK, here is a new video comparing various versions of the game.  Check it out!