What Hidden Games do you know?

Started by onthinice, September 08, 2012, 05:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthinice

I was curious what games had hidden games?

In another thread Laird brought up Pitfall the original game being hidden in the Jaguar version of Pitfall.

I know Arnold Palmer Golf for the Genesis/Mega Drive had a hidden game.
Pac-Man 2 for the Genesis/Mega Drive and Super Nintendo had the arcade versions of Ms. Pac-Man and Pac-Man you could play.

Anyone else know some hidden games and what system?

TL

Atari Lynx

Lexis - Galaxian
Zarlor Mercenary - Game Of Life
Electrocop - Word Puzzle, Asteroids and Breakout
Battlezone 2000 - B2K Real Version

Atari Jaguar

Rayman - Breakout
Double Feature - Push Them
Pitfall: Mayan Adventure - Pitfall!
Defender 2000 - Plasma Pong

Sega Saturn

Die Hard Arcade - Deep Scan

TrekMD

I didn't know about those hidden games other than Pitfall.  I'll have to search on how to unlock those!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

I will add Pong is hidden within Defender 2000 on the Jag.

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"I will add Pong is hidden within Defender 2000 on the Jag.

I knew there was another I was forgetting!

Interesting fact - Plasma Pong that is hidden in Defender 2000 was actually a demo that was programmed for the unreleased 32-bit Atari Panther console!

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"I will add Pong is hidden within Defender 2000 on the Jag.

I knew there was another I was forgetting!

Interesting fact - Plasma Pong that is hidden in Defender 2000 was actually a demo that was programmed for the unreleased 32-bit Atari Panther console!

Next time you forget you could try reading the article you wrote about it in Pixel Nation    :P

TL

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "The Laird"Ok smart ass!!!!!  :)

TrekMD

onthinice

LOL! Laird gives you information and laughs all at the same time!

onthinice

Dig Dug for the Intellivision - hidden game called Deadly Dogs. based on one of the Tron games.

Mire Mare

If recall correctly, RS2: Rogue Leader on the GC has all the Star Wars Atari coin-ops included. 

I was lead to believe that the Defender remake had the orig Defender Williams coin-op included, but I either never managed to try and uncover/unlock it or I couldn't find info on the net to corroborate the story.

TL

TrekMD

Cool video.  I think the necroposting is quite fine for something like this.  ;)