Only Atari Can Do This

Started by TL, September 04, 2012, 17:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthinice

LOL!!!

Nice! I thought I had been out of loop. I come to this site to always stay ahead of everyone else. The information is always fresh and new.

Greyfox

well now you know dude!...retro fusion is a magazine done by a community of fellow retro gamers that think they have writing skills  :-[ and is another reason why laird has been brought in to give some real writer contributions..all you have to do is read some of the reviews here, plus he's doing my proof reading and edits for my Coin-Op Book in production at the moment.

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "Greyfox"
Quote from: "onthinice"Can you share any of the article? I am not familiar with Retro Fusion.

more like Retro Confusion mate...lol...

only reason to look into this is because Laird has done some quality work for it.
+1

I know of one particularly distasteful character directly involved with that publication so won't be touching it with a barge pole.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Greyfox

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "Greyfox"Care to name and shame?
Not publicly.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TL

onthinice

LOL! I had to play the Nes on a black & white tv. Guess I was never as rad as this kid.

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"LOL! I had to play the Nes on a black & white tv. Guess I was never as rad as this kid.

Blimey, I never knew it was possible to make the NES even more shit!  :P

onthinice

That is funny!!!

I used to play the Odyssey 2 and Atari 2600 on a B & W tv. So I guess I was used to the lack of color.

Shadowrunner

Well I had the same hair cut as him at that age so I must have been rad! LOL
It was the 80's, everybody had a mullet.  :-[

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Well I had the same hair cut as him at that age so I must have been rad! LOL
It was the 80's, everybody had a mullet.  ;)

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Well I had the same hair cut as him at that age so I must have been rad! LOL
It was the 80's, everybody had a mullet.  ;)

:P

DreamcastRIP

dcultrapro

yeah I had the pleasure of playing my first consoles on black and white tv's in my room lol. Oh sure we had colour in the living room but my parents didn't want to buy me a colour tv, so I picked up a black and white one from my nans charity shop in probably 91/92?? fuckin nightmare trying to play Master System and even some MD games on it in B/W before I got a colour finally  :-[
Ultrapro on xbox live